Intelligent Leader Workshop Series
Intelligent Leadership Group Coaching Workshop
Your Launchpad for Personal & Professional Growth
Experience the power of Intelligent Leadership by immersing yourself in a Self-Awareness workshop led by Master Certified Executive Coaches with Jeremy Gustafson and Dennis Pierce. The Intelligent Leadership method is internationally recognized and acclaimed for producing measurable performance improvement in both senior and emerging leaders. In this virtual workshop you will learn how to think differently and act differently to achieve different results as a leader in a VUCA (Volatile, Uncertain, Chaotic, Ambiguous) world.
Become a role model of leadership for your team and organization.
This 2-hour virtual workshop plus pre- and post-work will focus on the key elements of leading others. With a maximum of 10 participants, you’ll have opportunities to network with other leaders who are committed to becoming their best, and you’ll have time to meet 1:1 with the coaches for a full debrief of your assessment.
During the workshop, you will:
- Ignite Self-Awareness of your Leadership Abilities and Strengths
- Learn How to Leverage your Gifts and Gaps
- Experience Peer-to-Peer Learning for Maximum Growth
Don’t miss this opportunity to learn and interact and fast-track your leadership success with two expert executive coaches, Jeremy Gustafson and Dennis Pierce.
The experience is even more valuable with colleagues – teams welcome!
- 1 hour private coaching session
- Comprehensive Leadership Assessment
- Interpretive Guide detailing your unique leadership footprint
Peer-to-Peer 2-hour Workshop will cover:
- Roadmap to Leadership Success
- Understanding Your Leadership Strengths
- Leadership Assessment Findings and Reflections
- Discover the Seven Secrets of Leading Others
- One-on-one Call with Coach
$495 per seat
Group Rates available
The IL Group Coaching Workshop Series is limited to 10 participants maximum. This will allow effective learning and interaction between the participants and between the participants and the coaches throughout.