Achieving New Heights: Intelligent Leadership Next 8-week MasterClass
Next 8-Week Series Starts April 27th
Thursdays 6 – 8 pm ET/3 -5 pm PT
Raise Your Game – Highlight Your Purpose
“There is nothing noble to being superior to your fellow man; TRUE NOBILITY is BEING SUPERIOR TO YOUR FORMER SELF.” -Ernest Hemingway
Apparently the revolution may be televised…imminent recession, quiet quitting, layoffs, bank failures, crypto fraud…
Avoid the sensationalism. While companies are divesting themselves of headcount and talent, what are you doing to invest in yourself and exercise your leadership skills? Each of us has 100% control over our attitude, and an incredible toolkit of business skills to drive business results. But how do you maximize impact?
“Efficiency is doing things right; effectiveness is doing the RIGHT THINGS,” Peter Drucker
Understanding the ‘right things’ for you, your role within the organization and the successful execution of your business strategy requires self-reflection and vulnerability.
Experience the power of Intelligent Leadership by immersing yourself in an 8-Week Group Coaching Journey. The Intelligent Leadership methodology is internationally recognized for producing measurable performance improvement in both experienced executives and emerging leaders. In this weekly virtual series you will learn how to leverage your unique strengths to refine your leadership strategy and achieve greater results by empowering your team. Great Leadership is fueled by thinking differently to unlock unlimited potential and achieve abundant success!
DISCOVER the COURAGE to step outside your comfort zone.
In just 8 weeks, you will:
- Heighten Self-Awareness to rediscover your Leadership Attributes
- Understand the Relationship between Natural Traits and Dynamic Maturity Levels
- Experience Peer-to-Peer Learning for Maximum Growth
- Discover the Seven Secrets of Leading Others
- Plot your course for building a more purposeful leadership strategy
Your 8 Week Journey:
- Comprehensive leadership assessment
- (1) hour private coaching session
Weekly Workshop Sessions:
- Roadmap to Leadership Success
- Understanding Your Leader Traits and Strengths
- Vulnerability, Leadership Assessment Findings and Refections
- Your Leadership Story
- The Can-Do, Will-Do, Must-Do Mindset
- Core Purpose Statement (CPS)
- Creating Your Individual Leadership Development Plan (ILDP)
- Share ILDP, Key Learnings, Commitment and Accountability
Post Workshop: One-on-one Call with Coach to Discuss ILDP
$2,495 per seat
Early Bird pricing: $1,995 prior to April 1st.
Group Rates available
The IL Group Coaching Workshop Series is a limited engagement, and spaces sell out. This allows for effective learning and promotes interaction among participants/coaches.
IL Group Coaching Fact Sheet